Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 12th. During the last seven days, Civic has traded up 15.9% against the US dollar. Civic has a market capitalization of $31.68 million and $6.91 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Civic token can now be bought for about $0.0924 or 0.00001137 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Upbit, IDEX and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004994 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.79 or 0.00427964 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $191.82 or 0.02359865 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012360 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00158940 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004090 BTC.
Civic’s launch date was June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,977 tokens. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com.
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi, OKEx, Poloniex, Livecoin, Kucoin, Vebitcoin, GOPAX, Radar Relay, IDEX, ABCC, Mercatox, Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Liqui, Kyber Network and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.