DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $11.26 million and approximately $228,560.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.43 or 0.01112485 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010846 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007947 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001199 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000555 BTC.
DigitalNote is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 6,928,822,446 coins. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalNote’s official website is www.digitalnote.biz.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.