Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $10.16 million and $90,686.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002838 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinExchange. During the last week, Emercoin has traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Emercoin (EMC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 44,024,222 coins. Emercoin’s official website is emercoin.com. The official message board for Emercoin is emercointalk.org. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC.
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, HitBTC, Upbit, xBTCe, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.