Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. Over the last seven days, Nxt has traded up 19.6% against the dollar. One Nxt coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0377 or 0.00000464 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Indodax and Poloniex. Nxt has a market capitalization of $37.65 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00039548 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00026112 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00030120 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017171 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00058892 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006768 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028686 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Nxt is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nxt’s official website is nxt.org. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nxt is nxtforum.org.
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, HitBTC, Indodax, Poloniex, Bittrex, SouthXchange, C-CEX, CoinEgg and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.