Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. One Sequence coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000142 BTC on major exchanges. Sequence has a market cap of $539,534.00 and $1,423.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Sequence has traded up 3.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25,697.02 or 3.16129697 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 121.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00059228 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000416 BTC.
Sequence (SEQ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 46,688,958 coins. Sequence’s official website is duality.solutions. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sequence should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sequence using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.