Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 9.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Substratum has a total market cap of $8.53 million and approximately $25,041.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can now be bought for about $0.0223 or 0.00000274 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Kyber Network, Radar Relay and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Substratum has traded 14.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004994 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.79 or 0.00427964 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $191.82 or 0.02359865 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012360 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00158940 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004090 BTC.
Substratum launched on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, HitBTC, BiteBTC, Kucoin, COSS, Tidex, Binance, Kyber Network, OKEx and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.