Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Over the last week, Zcoin has traded 78% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zcoin has a market capitalization of $91.83 million and $30.94 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $11.93 or 0.00146772 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, Coinroom, BX Thailand and TDAX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,150.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $260.34 or 0.03202846 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.77 or 0.01670363 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $400.92 or 0.04932396 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.43 or 0.01112485 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.52 or 0.00104767 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.06 or 0.01095728 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.15 or 0.00321760 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019538 BTC.
XZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,697,618 coins. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zcoin is zcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, QBTC, Koinex, BX Thailand, Indodax, Sistemkoin, TDAX, Coinroom, CryptoBridge, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia, Binance, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.