Fintab (CURRENCY:FNTB) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 25th. One Fintab token can now be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000053 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Fintab has a market capitalization of $16,529.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Fintab was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Fintab has traded 34.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004091 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.69 or 0.00324155 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $235.84 or 0.02083691 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00158739 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00018779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000630 BTC.
Fintab Token Profile
Fintab’s launch date was December 14th, 2017. Fintab’s total supply is 3,079,387 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,779,387 tokens. Fintab’s official Twitter account is @fintab_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fintab’s official website is fintab.io/ico. The Reddit community for Fintab is /r/FinTab. The official message board for Fintab is steemit.com/@fintab.
Fintab Token Trading
Fintab can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fintab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fintab should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fintab using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fintab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fintab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.