FintruX Network (CURRENCY:FTX) traded 16.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 25th. FintruX Network has a total market cap of $3.59 million and $13,885.00 worth of FintruX Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FintruX Network token can now be purchased for $0.0378 or 0.00000333 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, Bancor Network, HitBTC and IDEX. During the last week, FintruX Network has traded up 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004091 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.69 or 0.00324155 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $235.84 or 0.02083691 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00158739 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00018779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000630 BTC.
FintruX Network Profile
FintruX Network launched on August 19th, 2017. FintruX Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for FintruX Network is /r/FintruX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FintruX Network is www.fintrux.com. FintruX Network’s official Twitter account is @fintrux and its Facebook page is accessible here. FintruX Network’s official message board is www.medium.com/FintruX.
Buying and Selling FintruX Network
FintruX Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FintruX Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FintruX Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FintruX Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FintruX Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FintruX Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.