Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 25th. In the last week, Merculet has traded down 22.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Merculet token can now be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, CoinMex, Hotbit and IDEX. Merculet has a total market capitalization of $6.17 million and approximately $512,292.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004096 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.68 or 0.00326042 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $236.29 or 0.02100334 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008862 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.79 or 0.00158172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018740 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000627 BTC.
Merculet Token Profile
Merculet’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,496,270,481 tokens. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. The official website for Merculet is www.merculet.io.
Buying and Selling Merculet
Merculet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, OKEx, CoinMex, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Merculet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Merculet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.