0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 12th. 0xcert has a total market capitalization of $497,445.00 and approximately $343,188.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, 0xcert has traded down 29.8% against the dollar. One 0xcert token can now be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, BitForex, IDEX and Bilaxy.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.09 or 0.05700741 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00033836 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000172 BTC.
0xcert (CRYPTO:ZXC) is a token. It was first traded on July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 332,046,325 tokens. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. 0xcert’s official message board is medium.com/0xcert. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for 0xcert is 0xcert.org.
Buying and Selling 0xcert
0xcert can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, IDEX, BitForex and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0xcert should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0xcert using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.