Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 4.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. In the last week, Aion has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar. Aion has a market cap of $33.91 million and $1.14 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aion token can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000875 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, DragonEX and Koinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.62 or 0.00267316 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008525 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $166.63 or 0.01408666 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00026958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00130300 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Aion was first traded on September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 327,304,427 tokens. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aion is aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Bilaxy, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, RightBTC, Koinex, Kucoin, IDEX, DragonEX, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Ethfinex, Binance, Radar Relay and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.