Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Bitcoinus token can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Bitcoinus has a total market cap of $30,251.00 and $24,717.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00038359 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003320 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.36 or 0.00113207 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005458 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00071187 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004660 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003235 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000563 BTC.
Bitcoinus Token Profile
Bitcoinus (BITS) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 159,294,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. Bitcoinus’ official message board is www.bitcoinus.com/blog.
Bitcoinus Token Trading
Bitcoinus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.