Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for $0.48 or 0.00004064 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, QBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Bitcore has traded down 18.6% against the dollar. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $8.27 million and approximately $3,878.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,828.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $276.94 or 0.02341188 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.45 or 0.00891461 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $355.13 or 0.03002159 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.28 or 0.00830833 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012674 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00057673 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $93.38 or 0.00789414 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.34 or 0.00256478 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
BTX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,710,293 coins and its circulating supply is 17,209,334 coins. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, QBTC, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.