BitSend (CURRENCY:BSD) traded down 35.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. BitSend has a total market capitalization of $730,118.00 and approximately $189,437.00 worth of BitSend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BitSend has traded down 25% against the dollar. One BitSend coin can now be purchased for $0.0306 or 0.00000259 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $143.87 or 0.01216239 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00004912 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BitSend (CRYPTO:BSD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 7th, 2014. BitSend’s total supply is 23,844,025 coins. BitSend’s official Twitter account is @Bit_send. The official website for BitSend is www.bitsend.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “Darksend InstantX “
BitSend Coin Trading
BitSend can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Bittrex, Upbit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitSend should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitSend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitSend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.