bitUSD (CURRENCY:BITUSD) traded up 423.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. In the last week, bitUSD has traded 461.1% higher against the US dollar. bitUSD has a total market cap of $23.64 million and approximately $92,739.00 worth of bitUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitUSD token can currently be bought for approximately $6.17 or 0.00052228 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitShares Asset Exchange and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.61 or 0.00267655 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.14 or 0.01406703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00025976 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
bitUSD was first traded on November 5th, 2015. bitUSD’s total supply is 3,832,720 tokens. bitUSD’s official website is bit.ly/BitShares_USD. bitUSD’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org. bitUSD’s official Twitter account is @bitshares.
Buying and Selling bitUSD
bitUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.