BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. BLAST has a total market capitalization of $205,931.00 and approximately $151.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BLAST has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BLAST coin can now be purchased for about $0.0041 or 0.00000035 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009540 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005011 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
BLAST Coin Profile
BLAST (BLAST) is a coin. BLAST’s total supply is 50,224,008 coins. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BLAST is blastblastblast.com.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.