BTU Protocol (CURRENCY:BTU) traded down 18.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 12th. One BTU Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00002693 BTC on major exchanges including UPbit and Bittrex. BTU Protocol has a total market cap of $21.76 million and approximately $49,347.00 worth of BTU Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BTU Protocol has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $658.09 or 0.05700741 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00033836 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000172 BTC.
BTU Protocol Token Profile
BTU Protocol (CRYPTO:BTU) is a token. Its launch date was February 25th, 2018. BTU Protocol’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,010,609 tokens. The official website for BTU Protocol is www.btu-protocol.com. The Reddit community for BTU Protocol is /r/btuprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BTU Protocol’s official Twitter account is @BtuProtocol. BTU Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@BTUProtocolTeam/latest.
Buying and Selling BTU Protocol
BTU Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and UPbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTU Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BTU Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BTU Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTU Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTU Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.