Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. In the last seven days, Bytom has traded down 25.5% against the dollar. Bytom has a total market cap of $141.30 million and approximately $37.96 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytom coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001192 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, Gate.io, Huobi and LBank.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.45 or 0.00891461 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012674 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
BTM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytom’s official website is bytom.io.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, FCoin, Cryptopia, OTCBTC, CoinTiger, Bibox, Huobi, OKEx, BigONE, Gate.io, EXX, BitMart, CoinEgg, LBank, Kucoin, HitBTC, RightBTC, Neraex and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.