CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. CannabisCoin has a total market capitalization of $492,709.00 and $56.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CannabisCoin has traded 25% lower against the US dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000054 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000022 BTC.
CannabisCoin (CRYPTO:CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.