Centauri (CURRENCY:CTX) traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Centauri coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Exrates. Centauri has a market capitalization of $204,680.00 and approximately $368.00 worth of Centauri was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Centauri has traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $670.96 or 0.05720386 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00034566 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000897 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000171 BTC.
Centauri is a coin. It launched on September 24th, 2017. Centauri’s total supply is 41,058,774 coins and its circulating supply is 40,582,245 coins. The official website for Centauri is centauricoin.info. The official message board for Centauri is centauricoin.info/blog. Centauri’s official Twitter account is @CarTaxi_24.
Centauri Coin Trading
Centauri can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centauri directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centauri should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centauri using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centauri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centauri and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.