Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 10% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Chainlink has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. One Chainlink token can now be purchased for about $3.10 or 0.00026352 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Radar Relay. Chainlink has a market cap of $1.09 billion and approximately $182.97 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00271041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008550 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.62 or 0.01397920 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00129636 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink launched on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. Chainlink’s official message board is medium.com/chainlink. Chainlink’s official website is chain.link.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Huobi, OKEx, Kyber Network, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox, Radar Relay, Binance and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.