Coinvest (CURRENCY:COIN) traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Coinvest token can currently be bought for $0.0786 or 0.00000668 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Coinvest has a total market capitalization of $928,102.00 and approximately $2,805.00 worth of Coinvest was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Coinvest has traded 22.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00271041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008550 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $164.62 or 0.01397920 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00026352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00129636 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Coinvest was first traded on December 18th, 2017. Coinvest’s total supply is 107,142,857 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,800,845 tokens. The Reddit community for Coinvest is /r/Coinvest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coinvest’s official Twitter account is @CoinvestHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Coinvest is medium.com/@CoinvestHQ. Coinvest’s official website is coinve.st.
Buying and Selling Coinvest
Coinvest can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinvest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinvest should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coinvest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinvest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.