Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 12th. One Contents Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0050 or 0.00000044 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, Upbit and Hotbit. In the last week, Contents Protocol has traded down 20.6% against the dollar. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $13.04 million and approximately $680,312.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.09 or 0.05700741 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00033836 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000172 BTC.
Contents Protocol Profile
Contents Protocol (CRYPTO:CPT) is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,591,260,511 tokens. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur. Contents Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/contents-protocol. Contents Protocol’s official website is contentsprotocol.io.
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contents Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contents Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.