Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Everus has traded down 20.8% against the US dollar. Everus has a total market cap of $9.58 million and $6,541.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0212 or 0.00000180 BTC on popular exchanges including $24.68, $50.98, $10.39 and $32.15.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $663.77 or 0.05636566 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00033837 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000164 BTC.
Everus Coin Profile
EVR is a coin. It launched on September 6th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 451,169,057 coins. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everus’ official message board is media.everus.org. Everus’ official website is everus.org.
Everus Coin Trading
Everus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $51.55, $18.94, $10.39, $50.98, $24.43, $33.94, $13.77, $7.50, $32.15, $24.68 and $20.33. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.