EveryCoin (CURRENCY:EVY) traded up 17.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. In the last week, EveryCoin has traded up 79.2% against the U.S. dollar. One EveryCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, LATOKEN and IDAX. EveryCoin has a market capitalization of $2.03 million and approximately $971,242.00 worth of EveryCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00272574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.93 or 0.01408319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00129561 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
EveryCoin ‘s total supply is 88,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,380,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for EveryCoin is /r/EveryCoinICO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EveryCoin is www.everycoin.io. EveryCoin ‘s official Twitter account is @AaronJin20.
EveryCoin Token Trading
EveryCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, LATOKEN and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EveryCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EveryCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EveryCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EveryCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EveryCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.