FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 12th. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade and Bittrex. FlorinCoin has a total market capitalization of $7.63 million and $541,837.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FlorinCoin has traded 67.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.52 or 0.00905416 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00012912 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001176 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012089 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
FlorinCoin (FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FlorinCoin’s total supply is 145,710,081 coins. FlorinCoin’s official website is flo.cash. FlorinCoin’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FlorinCoin is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FlorinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlorinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.