FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. FOAM has a total market capitalization of $14.73 million and approximately $36,124.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, FOAM has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. One FOAM token can now be purchased for $0.0525 or 0.00000445 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.61 or 0.00267655 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.14 or 0.01406703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00025976 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
FOAM Token Profile
FOAM’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 280,528,884 tokens. The Reddit community for FOAM is /r/foamprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FOAM’s official website is www.foam.space. FOAM’s official Twitter account is @foamspace and its Facebook page is accessible here. FOAM’s official message board is blog.foam.space.
FOAM Token Trading
FOAM can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FOAM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FOAM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FOAM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.