GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 12th. In the last week, GameCredits has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $5.14 million and $29,318.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $0.0735 or 0.00000625 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Coinrail, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $104.41 or 0.00886649 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012696 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001190 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000653 BTC.
GameCredits (GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex, BitBay, HitBTC, Coinrail, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.