Genaro Network (CURRENCY:GNX) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Genaro Network has traded 22.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Genaro Network has a total market cap of $7.06 million and $556,779.00 worth of Genaro Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Genaro Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0283 or 0.00000239 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, BigONE, DigiFinex and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $659.47 or 0.05587778 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00034211 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000159 BTC.
Genaro Network Profile
Genaro Network is a token. It launched on September 28th, 2017. Genaro Network’s total supply is 650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 249,602,780 tokens. Genaro Network’s official website is genaro.network. The official message board for Genaro Network is medium.com/genaro-network. The Reddit community for Genaro Network is /r/GenaroNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genaro Network’s official Twitter account is @GenaroNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Genaro Network Token Trading
Genaro Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bibox, DigiFinex, CoinMex, Huobi, Gate.io, BigONE, Allcoin and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genaro Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genaro Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genaro Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genaro Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genaro Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.