Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded down 15.9% against the dollar. One Genesis Vision token can currently be purchased for about $2.45 or 0.00020736 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Hotbit and Kucoin. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $10.85 million and approximately $910,590.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.57 or 0.00267489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $166.38 or 0.01409760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00130175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00026078 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. Genesis Vision’s official website is genesis.vision.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, Ovis, Kucoin, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genesis Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.