GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded up 32.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 12th. GoldMint has a market capitalization of $880,855.00 and approximately $397.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00003917 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, Livecoin, YoBit and IDEX. In the last seven days, GoldMint has traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00271929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.71 or 0.01402604 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00129114 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
GoldMint’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. The official message board for GoldMint is blog.goldmint.io. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldMint’s official website is www.goldmint.io.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldMint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldMint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.