Jury.Online Token (CURRENCY:JOT) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Jury.Online Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0088 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Jury.Online Token has a market cap of $121,610.00 and approximately $35,694.00 worth of Jury.Online Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Jury.Online Token has traded down 20.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00272574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.93 or 0.01408319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00129561 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Jury.Online Token Profile
Jury.Online Token’s total supply is 18,601,984 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,867,364 tokens. The official website for Jury.Online Token is jury.online. The official message board for Jury.Online Token is medium.com/@Jury.Online.
Jury.Online Token Token Trading
Jury.Online Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jury.Online Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jury.Online Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jury.Online Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jury.Online Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jury.Online Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.