Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One Kryll token can currently be bought for $0.0718 or 0.00000613 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. In the last seven days, Kryll has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. Kryll has a market cap of $1.74 million and approximately $6,814.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00272574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.93 or 0.01408319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00129561 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Kryll launched on April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,200,233 tokens. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Kryll is medium.com/@kryll_io. Kryll’s official website is kryll.io.
Buying and Selling Kryll
Kryll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kryll should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kryll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.