#MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. One #MetaHash coin can now be bought for $0.0117 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin and BitForex. #MetaHash has a total market cap of $14.74 million and $64,289.00 worth of #MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, #MetaHash has traded 2.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.57 or 0.00267489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.38 or 0.01409760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00130175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00026078 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
#MetaHash Coin Profile
#MetaHash’s launch date was May 29th, 2018. #MetaHash’s total supply is 1,415,062,354 coins and its circulating supply is 1,259,700,405 coins. #MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @themetahash. #MetaHash’s official website is metahash.org. #MetaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@themetahash.
#MetaHash Coin Trading
#MetaHash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and KuCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as #MetaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire #MetaHash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy #MetaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for #MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for #MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.