Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. During the last week, Metal has traded down 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Metal token can now be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00004349 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin, Tidex and Upbit. Metal has a total market cap of $23.23 million and $3.31 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00272574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.93 or 0.01408319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00129561 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00009260 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
Metal uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,585,821 tokens. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Huobi, Kyber Network, Livecoin, OKEx, Tidex, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.