MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. Over the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. One MonaCoin coin can currently be bought for about $2.18 or 0.00018417 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, Zaif and QBTC. MonaCoin has a market cap of $143.19 million and $6.44 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11,828.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $276.94 or 0.02341188 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.45 or 0.00891461 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $355.13 or 0.03002159 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.28 or 0.00830833 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012674 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00057673 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $93.38 or 0.00789414 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.34 or 0.00256478 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
MONA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Upbit, Bitbank, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Fisco, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.