Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. Nxt has a total market capitalization of $26.12 million and approximately $917,512.00 worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nxt coin can currently be purchased for $0.0261 or 0.00000221 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex and Poloniex. In the last week, Nxt has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00032589 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012664 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008408 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00018589 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00026360 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000419 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
Nxt is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. The official message board for Nxt is nxtforum.org. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nxt is nxt.org.
Buying and Selling Nxt
Nxt can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, OKEx, C-CEX, Upbit, Poloniex, Indodax, HitBTC, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.