Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. In the last week, Obsidian has traded up 244.8% against the dollar. One Obsidian coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0115 or 0.00000098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and HitBTC. Obsidian has a total market capitalization of $774,734.00 and approximately $222.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00009608 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00032544 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00016834 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $232.52 or 0.01982398 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000287 BTC.
Obsidian (CRYPTO:ODN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 24th, 2017. Obsidian’s total supply is 106,843,766 coins and its circulating supply is 67,337,418 coins. The Reddit community for Obsidian is /r/ObsidianProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Obsidian’s official website is obsidianplatform.com. Obsidian’s official Twitter account is @ObsidianCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Obsidian Coin Trading
Obsidian can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obsidian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Obsidian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.