Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Olympus Labs has a market cap of $592,474.00 and $2,805.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Olympus Labs has traded 3.7% higher against the dollar. One Olympus Labs token can currently be bought for $0.0154 or 0.00000131 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, DDEX, FCoin and Bibox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $662.18 or 0.05638833 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00033803 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001027 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000167 BTC.
Olympus Labs Profile
Olympus Labs (MOT) is a token. It was first traded on November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,500,000 tokens. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Olympus Labs’ official message board is medium.com/olympuslabsbc. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Olympus Labs Token Trading
Olympus Labs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DDEX, IDEX, FCoin, Kyber Network and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olympus Labs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Olympus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olympus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.