Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 10.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Pascal Coin has a market cap of $5.83 million and approximately $117,969.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pascal Coin has traded 22.2% higher against the US dollar. One Pascal Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00001820 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex and QBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.57 or 0.00267489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.38 or 0.01409760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00130175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00026078 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin’s launch date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 27,132,550 coins. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pascal Coin is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.