Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 12th. In the last seven days, Patientory has traded down 9.7% against the US dollar. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $686,858.00 and approximately $10,828.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Patientory token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0098 or 0.00000085 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, LATOKEN and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.41 or 0.00272098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $160.82 or 0.01393082 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00130475 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00025749 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Patientory’s launch date was April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Patientory Token Trading
Patientory can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LATOKEN, Liqui, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patientory using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.