PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. PAYCENT has a market capitalization of $1.59 million and $20,707.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, PAYCENT has traded up 20.6% against the U.S. dollar. One PAYCENT token can currently be bought for $0.0520 or 0.00000440 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.57 or 0.00267489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.38 or 0.01409760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00130175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00026078 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
PAYCENT’s genesis date was September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,662,802 tokens. PAYCENT’s official message board is medium.com/@paycent. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. PAYCENT’s official website is paycent.com.
Buying and Selling PAYCENT
PAYCENT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.