PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 39.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. PlatinumBAR has a market capitalization of $51,568.00 and $29.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for $0.0239 or 0.00000203 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. Over the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 39.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
PlatinumBAR (CRYPTO:XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.