Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 11.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. During the last seven days, Proton Token has traded 27.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Proton Token has a total market cap of $242,326.00 and approximately $14,080.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Proton Token token can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, BCEX, BitForex and FCoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00272574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.93 or 0.01408319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00129561 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,393,756,400 tokens. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX, BitForex, DDEX, FCoin and CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.