Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded 106% higher against the dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Quanta Utility Token has a total market cap of $15.17 million and $594,843.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $659.23 or 0.05581704 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00033773 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000159 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
QNTU is a token. Its genesis date was April 5th, 2018. Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,279,582,414 tokens. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta. The official website for Quanta Utility Token is www.quantaplc.im. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc.
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.