Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. In the last week, Quantstamp has traded 12.6% lower against the dollar. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $10.81 million and approximately $229,831.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can now be bought for $0.0175 or 0.00000148 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, DDEX and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.62 or 0.00267316 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008525 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $166.63 or 0.01408666 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00026958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00130300 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Quantstamp’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com.
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, GOPAX, Kucoin, Gate.io, Huobi, IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.