Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. During the last seven days, Rate3 has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. One Rate3 token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges including HADAX, ABCC, IDEX and Ethfinex. Rate3 has a total market cap of $2.14 million and approximately $378,855.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $659.23 or 0.05581704 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00033773 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000159 BTC.
Rate3 (CRYPTO:RTE) is a token. Its launch date was April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 889,382,388 tokens. The official website for Rate3 is www.rate3.network. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rate3’s official message board is medium.com/official-rate3.
Buying and Selling Rate3
Rate3 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Hotbit, Coinrail, IDEX, DEx.top, Bibox, BitForex, Ethfinex, DDEX, HADAX and ABCC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rate3 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rate3 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.