Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 18% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One Rise coin can now be bought for about $0.0126 or 0.00000107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX and YoBit. Over the last week, Rise has traded up 32.5% against the US dollar. Rise has a total market cap of $1.74 million and $1,963.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00040793 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003450 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded up 879.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005075 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Rise (RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 138,869,075 coins. Rise’s official website is rise.vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rise’s official message board is medium.com/rise-vision.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.