Save and Gain (CURRENCY:SANDG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 12th. Save and Gain has a total market capitalization of $1,769.00 and $34.00 worth of Save and Gain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Save and Gain has traded down 2% against the dollar. One Save and Gain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00013025 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00019507 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Save and Gain Coin Profile
SANDG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 16th, 2015. Save and Gain’s total supply is 3,064,800 coins. The official website for Save and Gain is coinaid.co.uk.
Save and Gain Coin Trading
Save and Gain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Save and Gain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Save and Gain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Save and Gain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Save and Gain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Save and Gain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.